Infodocx’s Criteria for Write For Us
Infodocx is a digital blogging platform. Our content predominantly revolves around technology. We only accept original, reader-attractive and high-quality blog posts. We refrain from republished blogs that are published somewhere else.
Guidelines for Contributor Blog Posts
- Blog posts must be of at least 1000 words. It must be unique and free from plagiarism.
- We do not accept blog posts with grammar or spelling errors. If a post has errors, it means you didn’t spend time on it.
- For links that link back to your website, there can only be 1 link. The link must redirect to information on your site. If the links help in educating the visitors, we have no issue with it. Irrelevant links will be rejected immediately.
- The inclusion of graphs, images etc., in your blog post is highly appreciated. There is no limitation to number of graphs or images. We also accept Infographics.
- The credit must be given for any external information that you have used on your blog post.
- We do not pay guest post contributors.
- We accept blog posts in either Google document or Word Document.
- If your blog meets our guidelines, we will let you know whether your article will be published or not. That process may go to 2-3 weeks.